Our responsibility is to give you a beautiful tattoo – your responsibility is to keep it that way.
- No picking, no scratching, no soaking until it’s healed
- It is better to leave a tattoo completely alone than to fuss with it too much
- Bandages: keep on minimum 4 hours, maximum 24
- Wash with unscented soap and clean hands
- Pat dry and leave alone for 24 hours
- After 24 hours use unscented lotion like Lubriderm
- If the lotion stings, it’s scented. It shouldn’t sting.
- Moisturize at least 2 – 3 times a day, more if it’s very dry and/or itchy
- No swimming or baths for 2 weeks
- Eat fruit, drink water and avoid binge drinking
If any questions arise, do not hesitate to contact us – we will be happy to answer any and all questions.