We are a custom shop, which means we like to work with you to create something meaningful and unique. If you would like to bring your own design that is also fine, however, please be open to the possibility that some designs need to be adjusted to work effectively. Drawing and consultations up to 30 minutes are free. We encourage you to take advantage of this time.
Our tattoo design work is an investment in a future appointment. We ask that you respect the fact that when we produce artwork for you, you are entering into a business agreement. If you require a custom drawing, we request a $50 deposit towards your tattoo appointment. This will be taken off the final price when you get the tattoo.
Without a scheduled tattoo appointment, artwork is charged at a rate of $30 per hour. If you decide to proceed with the tattoo, costs incurred in the design phase will be put towards the price of the tattoo. Please understand that we are charging for a service; all drawings remain the property of the shop.
We do our best to call and remind you of your appointment as a courtesy, but remembering your appointment is your responsibility. There is no refund on tattoo appointments that are missed or cancelled within 24 hours. Appointments cancelled with enough notice will be refunded, minus the artwork charges.
- Tattoos are $150/hour for the first hour, then $75/half hour.
- Minimum charge: $85.
- Hands, feet and anything above the collar bone are charged at $170/hour. Please see below for more information.
- Consultations are free up to one 1/2 hour (30 minutes)
- Drawing/designs are free up to one 1/2 hour (30 minutes)
- All drawing and redesigns after the initial drawings are charged at a rate of $30/hour
Please be clear about what you want before you arrive. This will allow the artist to create something meaningful for you and save you time and money.
- Clients must be 18 to get a tattoo. ID may be required to prove age.
- Make sure you eat something before you get your tattoo.
- Clients must be sober to get a tattoo. No exceptions.
- Please make sure you arrive clean, as the artist will be touching you.
- Our shop can sometimes be quite social – please let us know if you would like privacy and it will be arranged no questions asked.
A Note on Hands, Feet and Necks
On body parts that move a great deal or have extra rough or extra thin skin, the healed images are less predictable than on more stable areas of the body. Many tattoo artists refuse to tattoo these areas for this reason. If you choose to proceed with having the following areas tattooed, you understand that the artist cannot be held responsible for fading or uneven healing.
In addition to being charged $170/hour for getting these areas tattooed, you will also be required to sign a form, indicating that we have explained and that you understand the risks. The form will be available upon your consultation.
Areas that will be charged a higher rate to tattoo:
- Wrist and hand, including fingers
- Ankle and foot, including toes
- Neck and head, from the clavicles up
Touch-ups are free within six months of getting the tattoo. Please call the shop to arrange an appointment to touch-up your tattoo if necessary. These appointments are quick and can usually be fit into your schedule.
You can mitigate fading with proper care of your tattoo while it is healing. Please read the aftercare instructions you are given at the time of your appointment, and call us if you have any questions.
Please note: everything ages and tattoos are no exception. You can protect your tattoos the same way you protect your skin from aging: cover or use sunscreen, moisturize, eat well, etc.
Touch-ups are NOT:
- A fix for poor practices during the healing phase like drinking, picking, swimming or fading due to lifestyle such as heavy duty work, playing with children, etc.
- An on-going service to keep your tattoo looking “fresh”
We want you to be happy with your tattoo, and we stand behind our work. Please do not hesitate to call if you have any concerns with your tattoo.