- We charge $170 per hour
- Minimum charge: $100.
- Hands, feet and anything above the collar bone are charged at $200/hour
- Day rate: $750
Notes on all day bookings: Must be booked in advance. This fee is not pro-rated if you do not make it through the whole day.
- Consultations are free up to one 1/2 hour (30 minutes)
- Drawing/designs are free up to one 1/2 hour (30 minutes)
- All drawing and redesigns after the initial drawings are charged at a rate of $30/hour
$50 per person, per appointment
$170 for a full day appointment
- ALL deposits are completely non-refundable, and are included in the final price of your tattoo
- If you miss your appointment or need to cancel your appointment, you lose your deposit
- If you need to switch your appointment and book a new one, and give us at least 48 hours notice, we will honor the deposit for the new appointment.
Our tattoo design work is an investment in a future appointment. We ask that you respect the fact that when we produce artwork for you, you are entering into a business agreement. Drawings stay with the shop at all times. Deposits cannot be refunded.
Without a scheduled tattoo appointment, artwork is charged at a rate of $30 per hour. If you decide to proceed with the tattoo, costs incurred in the design phase will be put towards the price of the tattoo. Please understand that we are charging for a service; all drawings remain the property of the shop.
- Clients must be 18 to get a tattoo. No exceptions. (No, your parents cannot sign for you.)
- Make sure you eat something before you get your tattoo.
- For all our sake’s, you must be sober to get a tattoo.
- Please make sure you arrive clean, as the artist will be touching you.
Our shop can sometimes be quite social! We are a safe space for many to be themselves, and a downright sanctuary for some. Private sessions are available on request. Please let us know if you would like privacy and it will be arranged no questions asked.
On that note… We have a zero tolerance for racism, sexism, homophobia, misogyny, trans-phobia, or any kind of bigotry. We are a feminist shop and we will fight you.
Touch-ups are free within six months of getting the tattoo. Please call the shop to arrange an appointment to touch-up your tattoo if necessary. These appointments are quick and can usually be fit into your schedule.
You can lessen fading with proper care of your tattoo while it is healing. Please read the aftercare instructions you are given at the time of your appointment, and call us if you have any questions.
Please note: everything ages and tattoos are no exception. You can protect your tattoos the same way you protect your skin from aging: cover or use sunscreen, moisturize, eat well, etc.
Touch-ups are NOT:
- A fix for poor practices during the healing phase like drinking, picking, swimming or fading due to lifestyle such as heavy duty work, playing with children, etc.
- A correction of a tattoo you got at another shop
- An on-going service to keep your tattoo looking “fresh”
We want you to be happy with your tattoo, and we stand behind our work. Please do not hesitate to call if you have any concerns with your tattoo.